- Manufacturer Part Number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Your favourite brands. Our expert knowledge. ADVENTURE IS HERE
- Payment Methods
- Shipping & Returns
- Size Charts
- About Us
Safe & Secure Shopping
Gear & Advice You Can Trust
- All products
- Camp & Hike
- Hats & Headwear
- Tents & Shelter
to the Seller
Deuter Traveller 70+10L Travel Backpack - Black
Add to Favourite Sellers
Our Traveller comes with new looks, new material and a new back for added comfort. Yet, of course, the backpack - that can be packed just like a suitcase - still offers all the functional smart details and the detachable daypack.
The Deuter Traveller is our premium Travel pack that has all the built-in comfort features plus quality materials you would expect, and a super tough height adjustable backpack harness that can allow you to hike in comfort for many hours.
When taking that long travel break, you need a pack that's comfortable and won’t let you down. The Traveller Travel Pack by Deuter comes with all the features you need in a well made pack: an internal X frame that helps to even the load distribution with an easy-action pull forward waist belt to make adjustments on the move. There’s also a zippered 10 Litres expansion gusset for those souvenirs that you will inevitably acquire along the way.
The X-frame aircontact system has been specially developed for heavy loads. It works by a system that is as simple as it is ingenious: Two ergonomically arched, crossed aluminium bars in frame channels transmit a part of the carrying load laterally to the specially padded hip strap, distributing the load from the back to the hips. The anatomically positioned, ultra-comfortable hip strap consists of an ergonomically shaped, multi-layered hip fin
German engineered by the worlds largest and oldest backpack brand.
Weight: 3200 g
Volume: 70 + 10 litre expansion plus 19L daypack
Size: 74 / 38 / 32 (H x W x D) cm
Material: Deuter-MacroLite 420
Deuter-Duratex 1000 denier Nylon base
Harness: Vari-quick X-frame alloy system with foam padded height adjustable ladder system
Pockets: Personal organiser/hydration pouch (Daypack), one external pouch (Covered by attaching daypack) internal mesh pouches attached to compression straps & a mesh pouch on the underside of the main cover (Main pack)
- concealable back system with Vari-Quick, X-frame and anatomically formed hip belt to carry heavy loads comfortably
- U-shaped zip opens the main compartment fully.
- Alternatively a divider can be zipped in and the bottom compartment loaded separately
- large detachable daypack with ventilated back, valuables pocket inside and hydration system holder
- luggage stabilisers inside
- several zipped mesh pockets
- Compression straps
- three grab handles
- carry strap
- Hydration compatible daypack
- side pockets
- Deuter lifetime warranty
- Pockets: Personal organiser/hydration pouch (Daypack), one external pouch (Covered by attaching daypack) internal mesh pouches attached to compression straps & a mesh pouch on the underside of the main cover (Main pack)
Special high density 420 denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.
A Polyamide-fabric that is extremely abrasion and tear resistant. For all larger backpacks this is used for the bottom panel. It has a thread of 1000 den and a thick PU coating on the inside.
Deuter Aircontact System
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily repositioned on the shoulder straps using a “Triglide“ buckle. Aircontact models above 50+10 SL sizes also have two different fixing points, depending on the back length setting, in order to optimize the load adjustor strap angle.
- Breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber foam: With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable Aircontact cushions of this direct body contact system. Extra air channel ventilation between the back cushions is very effective. (on ACT Lite)
- The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability. On the compact ACT Lite fins this bilaminate construction is perfectly balanced between weight reduction and load transfer ratio. Aircontact models designed to carry heavier loads, maximise stability and load transfer thanks to the additional synthetic reinforcement in between foam layers.
- All Aircontact models are fitted with Deuter’s Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance – especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- The anatomic profiled X-frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements, and transfers weight through it's perfect back fit.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Vari-Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length.
- Head molding provides freedom of head movement. Effective on models Aircontact 50+10SL and up.
Your favourite brands. Our expert knowledge. Adventure is Here!
AUSTRALIAN OWNED. EXPERT OUTDOOR STAFF. FAST FREE SHIPPING*. EASY RETURNS. BEST BRANDS & PRICES. ADVENTURE GEAR SPECIALISTS.
Why buy from us?
Unlike many other sellers, our service extends beyond payment for your product. In addition to a great price when you buy from us you get super fast service, expert technical advice from passionate outdoor staff, warranty support, access to spare parts, ongoing customer support, access to our loyalty program & knowledge base & store support. There are plenty of discount operators out there, but all you get from them is a cheap price and nothing else. If it's just a price you're after these guys might be for you, but if you're after a service orientated company that won't sell any other way then welcome to our store.
Our cheap postal prices are live up to date prices with Australian post or courier. We offer credit card sales, PayPal, or direct deposit facilities. Our website is state of the art safe and secure, using a 128 bit SSL encryption protocol, the most secure online-shopping protocol.
Our satisfaction guarantee
ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY FOR PEACE OF MIND!
Choose either Paypal or Merchant Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard).
Unfortunately we DO NOT accept EFT direct deposit. If paying by credit card please choose credit card option when in checkout.
If buying more than one item then please add to cart first before payment so you can combine order under one checkout once all items added.
If combining items, please only pay once all items are added into your cart for one payment.
Australia wide using regular e-parcel freight approx 2-7 working days (depending on location) or 1-3 days express post sent with Australia Post or best suited Courier of our choice depending on location, parcel size etc.. If your item is a double swag or over 20kg parcel must be sent via courier and a daytime street address is required - NOT A PO BOX
Worldwide approx 5-14 days via Air mail or quicker for express. Import Customs duties may be payable in some overseas countries contact your local post office or customs office to find out what duties are payable (if any)
Postage is calculated by weight and/or cubic size of the item. Put your postcode (for Australian buyers) or country (for international buyers) into the postage calculator under postage tab for an exact price and delivery mode options. Some items from time to time can have free postage promo's and will be displayed on each ad/calculator. Combined postage discounts will also be applied for multiple items bought in one checkout.
Express and regular options are available for most items
Save on postage!
For Domestic Australian buyers & eligible items, If you purchase 3 or more items and combine into ONE SINGLE checkout and parcel then postage is FREE! (certain items excluded)
The successful high bidder must complete the sale transaction within 3 days.
All item prices include GST.
All payments made payable direct to 'Wild Earth'
Wild Earth adheres to all trading rules applied by eBay.
While all care is taken, any errors or omissions/variations in the item details are unintentional. Colours and images are for illustrative purposes and can vary so please specify when ordering if you require a specific colour otherwise an alternative colour may be sent depending on stock availability.
WILD EARTH AUSTRALIA PTY LTD reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time. By ordering or registering on any of our sites you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database and email transactional order, shipping and product review emails. From time to time we may contact you about offers and new products. You can easily be removed by unsubscribing. For full terms and conditions please visit here
We are committed to work through any issues you may have in accordance with our policies unless negative feedback has been left or threatened, then no further resolution will be offered and warranty support relinquished.
For queries regarding any issue with any item received please contact us and indicate your eBay items number with every correspondence before leaving feedback so we can help sort through any issue you may have.
We are here to help you!
We are happy to exchange, provide store credit or refund items in new, unused and original condition within 60 days of receiving the goods, or 60 days for overseas international purchases Any product/tickets swing tags and packaging must be returned with the goods so it can be restocked. We do not accept returns after the return period.
Return shipping costs are the customers responsibility. Return shipping costs will be refunded only if the return is a result of our error. The customer must contact us first to discuss the return. Please include a copy of your receipt with an explanation for your return and/or the items for which you would like to exchange. All our items are covered by manufacturer warranties for peace of mind.
Copyright © 2016 Wild Earth
View more info...